Friday, January 6, 2012

(Photo courtesy of me and my trip to Rome) 
I'm so glad that after a couple of weeks hiatus, "I'm a Fan Fridays" are back!

-I'm a fan of traveling. Next weekend the husband and I are going to Seattle to visit my sister and her husband, and I'm so excited about all of the sight seeing that we're going to be doing!

-I'm a fan of Italy. This is probably a given, but I've definitely got the travel bug and constantly find myself looking up flights from SLC to the Milano Malpensa airport.

-I'm a fan of how excited the husband is to go back to school. He tells me all about what he's learning and how much it makes sense to him, and I love it.

-I'm a fan of New Year's Resolutions. And really sticking to them.

-I'm a fan that it's clementine season! I could eat those little things all day long!

-I'm a fan of seeing my parents...next week!!

-I'm a fan of thinking I was going to spend $7 on an undershirt, only to find it was $3.

-I'm a fan of this weekend, for sure.

What are you a fan of?

(oh, and husband thinks it would be a good idea to do "I'm not a Fan Fridays"...what do you think?)

No comments:

Post a Comment