Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm a fan Friday


Is it bad that I covet this lady's cuteness??

Happy Friday!! Today I'm leaving on a jet plane and heading to beautiful Washington State! The husband and I have never been there before, so not only do I get to see my beautiful sister, but we get to go exploring too! 

This week...
-I'm a fan of learning new things. I've made a resolution to learn more and apply that learning, so this little blog of mine is my practice tool. 

-I'm a fan of apples. I think I eat apples everyday, and I don't think I can function without a stash of apples in my refrigerator. I found the most gigantic apples the other day at Target and I'm in love with them.

-I'm a fan of resurrecting winter recipes that I haven't made in a while.

-I'm a fan of the husband for putting away Christmas so that I didn't have to get all teary-eyed and do it myself.

-I'm a fan of finally making the decision to just wear my Sperrys to work. They have a bit of feminine in them, so that's how I justify wearing them with a skirt. 

-I'm a fan of a missionary who told me two days ago that his parents almost named him Isaac. Then his name would have been Isaac Misrahi. And then I became happy that he actually knows who Isaac Mizrahi is.
-I'm a fan of my husband when he says that Neiman Marcus should replace the Nordstrom here in Orem. But then I have to erase that comment in my mind because we could never ever afford to buy anything from that store. Unless I take out all of the money I have saved up in my 401k.

-I'm a fan of my physical therapist's assistant who started calling me "Ally" the second that we met. My husband doesn't even do that.

-I'm a fan of printing boarding passes for airplane rides. I think we all knew that one was coming.

-I'm a fan of you...all my readers out there...even if it's just my husband and my sister. But if it's not, feel free to follow, and comment!

Have a lovely weekend, I know I will!

1 comment:

  1. I read everything you write, I just haven't been blog reading for a while. Been busy and all. Don't worry, I've watched the fish video, know you like to travel, looked up what sperry's are, and saw your pictures with a towel on your head. :) Love you Allyson, I'm here!

    ReplyDelete