![]() |
| (image via Colossal) |
Hello friends! Have a good week? Or have you been counting down to the weekend? I hope you all have some lovely plans...our week has been a doozy, so I'm thinking that our plans will involve cleaning, folding laundry and making some yummy food. This week...
-I'm a fan of this hand-felted anatomy art by Dan Beckemeyer...it's so lovely!
-I'm a fan of Colossal Art & Design. They make sure lovely things make it to my Google Reader each morning.
-I'm a fan of nail polish. I never used to be one to paint them, but now I'm obsessed, and I find my nails are painted all the time!
-I'm a fan of the moisture that we're receiving, especially since this week it has rained more that it's snowed.
-I'm a fan of a Toy Story thank you card that a missionary wrote to me this week. It was adorable.
-I'm a fan of this no-sugar challenge that I've been doing. Although it's the pits passing up a chocolate croissant from Kneader's, I relish in my self-control.
-I'm a fan of getting money back from my health insurance. I like money.
-I'm a fan of the husband having class in the mornings so that he can come visit me when he's done. I love him.
-And as always, I'm a fan of the weekend (aka..the only two days where I can actually get stuff done).
Make yours a great one!

No comments:
Post a Comment