Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm a Fan Friday!!


Isn't this butterfly gorgeous? I snapped this shot at the Pacific Science Center last Saturday inside their butterfly house and it was full of beautiful butterflies, just like this one.

This week...

- I'm a fan of Twitter. I succumbed to that other form of social media, so follow me, why don'tcha? (@AllyChristenson)

- I'm a fan of Altitude Design Summit, and although I covet everyone who's there right now (and enjoyed a Dinner en Blanc last night), I'm glad that I get to follow along on all of the action on Twitter. I knew this Twitter thing would come in handy.

- I'm a fan of steamed veggies...yum yum!

- I'm a fan of BYU's Wellness Challenges. For the next six weeks I'm steering clear of all sugary treats, and although it's only been 4 days, I'm still going strong and haven't missed it (yet!)

- I'm a fan that Mark is taking Anatomy this semester. It was one of my favorite classes at BYU, and I'm so excited for him to learn where his sternocleidomastoid is.

- I'm a fan that it's 49 degrees outside. In Utah. In January. In the nighttime. I'm not a fan that there might be a drought, but being from Arizona, I'm really glad that it rained here last night instead of snowed.

And as always, I'm a fan of the weekend! I hope yours is full of making your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment