A Couple of Christensons
  • About
  • Contact Me

Sunday, January 8, 2012

HGTV


This is Mark, *choosing* to watch HGTV.

I never thought I'd see the day.
Posted by Allyson at 6:13 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Hi! I'm Allyson!

Hi! I'm Allyson!

Follow Me On...

Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2012 (50)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ▼  January (17)
      • I'm a fan Friday!
      • More Seattle
      • Seattle, day 2
      • I'm a Fan Friday!!
      • Seattle, Day 1
      • Old Man Winter
      • Hello to you!
      • I'm a fan Friday
      • Goldfish
      • Under construction
      • Boredom
      • HGTV
      • (Photo courtesy of me and my trip to Rome)  I'm...
      • Ringing in the New Year...picture style
      • Gifts from Babbo Natale
      • I discovered this lovely bloggity blog the other d...
      • 2012
  • ►  2011 (50)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (8)
Powered by Blogger.