Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Three days!

Three more days of Spanish...
Hallelujah! (I hate that class.)

Oh, and speaking of our getaway...
it didn't happen.

It stormed all Saturday night and Sunday morning,
thus preventing us from getting up the canyon to Snowbird,
so, we're re-scheduling for sometime in the near future (we hope.).

We also did our taxes today.
We're getting a little bit of money back,
and while we should save it up for a rainy day,
we're also thinking of what to do with it in case it starts to burn holes in our pockets.

Our ideas:

1. A trip to Vegas:


2. A trip to Seattle (neither of us have ever been):



3. A trip to San Francisco:



4. A big brother to Macky:


5. One of these:


So now, it's up to you...I need your input. Those are just a few ideas, but I would greatly appreciate your comments/ideas. How do we spend our new-found (albeit minimal) fortune? Our future depends on it.

Grazie.

3 comments:

  1. A keyboard or Italy trip. That's my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save it! If you really can't save it then definitely make it a trip, not more possessions. Trips are more exciting and memories last forever. :) I say San Fran or Seattle. Scott and I are planning a trip to Washington over the summer to see where he grew up. It's closer to Portland though.

    ReplyDelete