We are pleased to introduce the newest member of the Christenson Family!

His name is Macky and he came to our home last Wednesday! We already love him so very much.
We also apologize for the lack of posts lately...we started school last week so life is busy busy busy! But its coolness factor was multiplied by about 50 now that Macky has arrived.
Hopefully I'll be able to give you an update of our lives once we get back from a short vacation in Colorado next week. Until then, I'll congratulate my awesomely talented husband for being 1st chair alto sax in BYU's Wind Symphony!
His name is Macky and he came to our home last Wednesday! We already love him so very much.
We also apologize for the lack of posts lately...we started school last week so life is busy busy busy! But its coolness factor was multiplied by about 50 now that Macky has arrived.
Hopefully I'll be able to give you an update of our lives once we get back from a short vacation in Colorado next week. Until then, I'll congratulate my awesomely talented husband for being 1st chair alto sax in BYU's Wind Symphony!
Wow, majorly impressed about your hubs! Congrats! And the 'hello' is just ridiculously cute, I love it.
ReplyDelete