Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm a fan

photo via me and my trip to Venezia.

I saw this idea on another blog today, so I thought I'd give it a whack...

-I'm a fan of Fridays. Who isn't??

-I'm a fan of my husband and best friend....love you 4ever.

-I'm a fan of Le Pen. I'm scouting out some art supply stores this very evening to see who carries them.

-I'm a fan of mint hot chocolate.

-I'm a fan of decorating for Christmas. And I'm a fan of myself for getting it done before December 15th.

-I'm a fan of sending out Christmas cards. If you want one, e-mail me your address.

-I'm a fan of the snow storm that wasn't.

-I'm a fan of Psych.

-I'm a fan of my job.

-I'm a fan of the Missionaries that hurt themselves at the MTC so that I can have a job.

-I'm a fan of Pandoro. Specifically day-old Pandoro.

-I'm a fan of weekend plans. Ours include lights at Temple Square and Pat's BBQ. And sleep. Lots and lots of sleep.

-I'm a fan of my family. They're fantastic.

-I'm a fan of my nephew Tommy who gave Mark the cutest smiles on Sunday. Mark can get any baby to smile. Jealous.

-I'm a fan of not having to share a car anymore, thanks to Darth Vader.

-I'm a fan of my work benefits. At a staff meeting the other day, it was mentioned that we are "rich in the benefits that we get working here at BYU." So true.

-I'm a fan of this spell checker thingy, courtesy of google, or else I'd misspell every other word in this post.

-I'm a fan of my co-workers who make my awesome job that much more awesome.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment