Hello lovlies! It's time for another round of "I'm a fan Fridays!"
-I'm a fan of Christmas dinners/luncheons. Today will be numbers 3 & 4 for this week alone!
-I'm a fan of Mormon Messages. Except I have to watch them at home, by myself, because like Gus I'm a sympathetic crier, and it's embarrassing.
-I'm a fan of owls. I think it's an obsession, really.
-I'm a fan of Aveda Control Force firm hold hair spray. It's the only stuff that can tame my wild and thick hair these days.
-I'm a fan of lynda.com's online tutorials...I only like them because I get them for free through BYU.
-I'm a fan of this sweet missionary who carried a sister who fainted (in his arms, practically) all the way here to the Health Clinic.
-I'm a fan of sunny days, especially in December.
-I'm a fan of not having to study for finals. I'm sorry for those that do, but I studied for finals at BYU 13 times just trying to get my undergrad, so I think I'm allowed to be excited.
-I'm a fan of my ear warmers that were lost but are now found.
-I'm a fan of the jokes that my parents send me in e-mails.
-I'm a fan of tender mercies.
What are you a fan of today?
No comments:
Post a Comment