via Pinterest
Happy Friday! Can you believe that Christmas is just around the corner? Neither can I! Does anyone else besides me still have Christmas shopping to do? I have some real gems to share with you for this week...
-I'm a fan of this floppy hat. As much as my husband hates them, I'm determined to add one to my wardrobe.
-I'm a fan of this lovely lady's calligraphy. It's beautiful, and I want her to be my personal secretary. And re-write everything I've ever written in my life.
-I'm a fan of listening to Christmas music.
-I'm a fan of my favorite Christmas CD, but I think it's pretty enough to listen to year-round. (Side note: one of my mission companions gave me a copy of this CD during our Christmas together in Bergamo, and I've loved it ever since.)
-I'm a fan of how the Italian nativities come with a baby Jesus that you can take out of the manger. It's meant to be hidden and put inside the manger on Christmas Eve.
-I'm a fan of finding my iPod that I lost 5 months ago. I couldn't believe it when I pulled it out of the depths of the side pocket of my purse.
-I'm a fan of vacation that I'll be enjoying with Mark's family..2 four-day weekends in a row!
-I'm a fan of the lovely poinsettias that decorate our office.
-I'm a fan of zumba. I finally went back after my long-lasting illness, and only a mild hacking cough ensued, so I think it's ok to keep going!
-I'm a fan of when Mark talks about the crazy things he sees as he shadows Audiologists.
-I'm a fan of weekend plans. Not that I have any, but I'm sure that whatever I do it's going to be great.
Happy weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment