
One of my all-time favorite movies is Amelie or, Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain.
If you haven't seen it yet, you absolutely must.
In the movie, Amelie decides to change the lives of those around her
for the better through small and sometime simple acts.
I've been thinking about this a lot, and I've decided
that I want to look for more opportunities to do good.
I don't want to do huge gigantic things to change the entire world all at once,
but small, simple acts of good will suffice for me.
I guess it'll just change my small tiny world for good.
If you haven't seen it yet, you absolutely must.
In the movie, Amelie decides to change the lives of those around her
for the better through small and sometime simple acts.
I've been thinking about this a lot, and I've decided
that I want to look for more opportunities to do good.
I don't want to do huge gigantic things to change the entire world all at once,
but small, simple acts of good will suffice for me.
I guess it'll just change my small tiny world for good.
No comments:
Post a Comment