It's official! I'm now a full-time employee at BYU! (For those who are interested,
I still work at the MTC Health Clinic, but now I do more high-stress things, and thankfully I have a higher-paying salary to show for it)
Today I changed my parking pass from a Y permit to an A permit,
and next week I get to sit in on a lovely 3 hour long benefits orientation.
I'll get to pick out a health plan,
contribute to a 401k,
and contribute to an FSA.
I feel so grown up.
Graduation pictures are forthcoming. Promise!
I still work at the MTC Health Clinic, but now I do more high-stress things, and thankfully I have a higher-paying salary to show for it)
Today I changed my parking pass from a Y permit to an A permit,
and next week I get to sit in on a lovely 3 hour long benefits orientation.
I'll get to pick out a health plan,
contribute to a 401k,
and contribute to an FSA.
I feel so grown up.
Graduation pictures are forthcoming. Promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment