Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday's Faves.

Just for fun, I've decided to share with you some my current faves that I
just can't get enough of:

It's March Madness time! I love NCAA Basketball, but it's definitely been a real treat to watch BYU's journey to the Sweet Sixteen for the first time in 30 years, and I'm so pumped for the Cougars to beat the Gators on Thursday night!

My Freitag wallet. Mine doesn't look exactly like this, but Freitag makes most of their products out of recycled truck tarpaulins, so they're each unique, super sturdy and water resistant, and the card separators in the wallet are made from recycled airbags. I bought my wallet almost 4 years ago in Italy and it still smells like a truck tarpaulin. And, if you order a messenger bag online, you can choose where on the tarpaulin they cut it out, so it'll be even more personalized!






I'm loving red nailpolish right now. It's super classy.



I may or may not have blogged about my Built Neoprene lunch box, but I'm still in love. It fits everything I could ever want to eat for lunch in it, and it's super comfy to carry around. And it's washable, just in case you pack some clementines for a trip to Arizona and happen to forget about them in the trunk of your car. Which may or may not have happened to me.


I'm loving these classy cuffs right now from J Crew. One in every color, please.






I started reading this book the other day, and it's a really interesting look into the food industry and the eating habits of our days. This book, among other things, has changed the way that I've been eating lately, and although I may cave and eat the occasional piece of chocolate, I've been feeling so much better, and I crave strawberries and blueberries all the time.

I suppose I have to give a shout out to BYU Broadcasting, since Mark will be working there over the summer! (and when I say "work" I mean "intern" which means he'll be getting paid in experience) He'll get to do a variety of tasks, and I'm glad that he'll be getting experience that will make him more marketable. Yay.







No comments:

Post a Comment