
Mark and I never got a blender as a wedding present.
The other day, I had a hankering to make smoothies, pureed soups and all things blended,
so we decided to invest in a blender.
And now I'm a smoothie addict.
I love my smoothies, and I make them for us almost every day.
I put in fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries),
milk,
vanilla yogurt,
fresh squeezed orange juice,
a banana,
spinach (you don't even know it's in there, and it's so good for you!),
and a variety of frozen fruits: strawberries, peaches and mangoes.
Sometimes I add in a squeeze of honey to sweeten it up a little,
but most of the time it's delicious as is.
Then the blender goes to work, and I enjoy a fruity drink that's packed with lots of fruit!
Yum!
The other day, I had a hankering to make smoothies, pureed soups and all things blended,
so we decided to invest in a blender.
And now I'm a smoothie addict.
I love my smoothies, and I make them for us almost every day.
I put in fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries),
milk,
vanilla yogurt,
fresh squeezed orange juice,
a banana,
spinach (you don't even know it's in there, and it's so good for you!),
and a variety of frozen fruits: strawberries, peaches and mangoes.
Sometimes I add in a squeeze of honey to sweeten it up a little,
but most of the time it's delicious as is.
Then the blender goes to work, and I enjoy a fruity drink that's packed with lots of fruit!
Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment