This past weekend for the husband and I was pretty eventful. The fun started on Friday night with shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond. We picked up some great things to complete our itty-bitty kitchen, including this beautiful set of flatware:

We love how lightweight they are and how well they stack together compared to our previous set of mix-and-match silverware that we were using before. And everything was 20% off, so that made the shopping even better!
Afterwards, we monopolized on a buy one get one free coupon for burritos at Rubio's (one of our favorite places to eat). We even scored free street tacos...just because Rubio's is awesome like that, and they like to give away free stuff. I definitely don't mind that...we had a ton of leftovers! Thanks, Rubio's!

After the delicious dinner we headed off to the Dollar Theatre to see Percy Jackson and the Olympians The Lightening Thief with my sister and her husband. Both myself and the husband loved it! I was really entertained the whole time...and that may or may not have been due to the fact that we also shared some mango sorbet as we watched the film...something else that we love!
Saturday was filled with soccer watching (I'm a Robert Green super-fan now), CSI:Miami watching, and playing games with the husband's sister and husband. We tried out a new game called "What's Yours Like?"

It was pretty hilarious guessing game, and we'll definitely play it again.
All in all it was a pretty fantastic weekend, and we're hoping next weekend is the same! But we're hoping for less rainy weather so that we can do something outside...I'm ready for some frisbee throwing at Rock Canyon Park!
No comments:
Post a Comment