
I hate spiders. I loathe them, actually. They're so creepy in the way that they crawl around, and lately they've been inhabiting our apartment. We find them by the front door, in the hallway, and in the bathroom...especially on the shower curtain.
A few days ago we purchased some bug killer spray in order to eradicate these pests, and for two days we were spider-free...that is, until yesterday, when I found another one on the shower curtain! After just about being sent into shock I was able to locate it and kill it, but I then had to re-spray our entire apartment, and now I fear even walking into the bathroom. It's a shame we only have one bathroom in our apartment, but I guess I'll have to get used to shaking the shower curtain every time I go into the bathroom. Either that, or I'll have to get over my silly fear of spiders.
I think I'll stick with shaking the curtains for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment