Monday, November 5, 2012

Blessed Nail Growth!

All my life I've had ugly finger nails. Uuuuugly. I've never been able to grow them out, and would spend my teenage years pining after the long claw-like nails of my younger sister Jana.

I never thought there was hope for a person like me, and even when people said that my nails would grow like crazy once I started growing a human and taking vitamins every day, I still didn't believe them.

I mean, my nails have been ugly my whole life. That whole nail growth thing has to be a myth for someone like me, right?

Wrong!

You guys! This nail growth this is for real! It is so true and I can't believe it! I feel like I'm promoting Oxy Clean or some other ridiculous infomercial product, but watching my nails transform has been so great, almost life-changing, really.

May I present to you Exhibit A:



These are my nails. Lovely, no? Do you happen to notice the lovely out-growth from the bottom of the polish to my nail bed? That, my friends is from only a week ago! A week people! That kind of growth used to take me a month to achieve, at least.

This is one of those pregnancy symptoms that I would like to stick around with me for the rest of my life, please and thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment