Friday, August 17, 2012

Right about now...


 This is our life right about now...












Boxes, boxes and more boxes.

Due to a super unfortunate situation where out landlord
prematurely told us that she sold our condo, 
we've gotta vacate our current residence.

And even though I've had plenty of practice moving
(since first moving to Utah 9 years ago I've lived in
8 different apartments/condos, not to mention moving home
and then living out of a suitcase for 18 months in Italy),
I still hate hate hate it.

Believe you me, we are no where near happy about this.
We were definitely not prepared to leave our lovely home,
lovely ward, and closeness to family this soon
(Mark's sister lives in the building across from ours, 
and my sister is a quick jaunt down the freeway).

Yet here we are, with a moving truck and generous family & friends
agreeing to help us load up our junk tomorrow.

We still have so so so much to do,
so I made sure to get plenty of sleep last night
because tonight will be the longest night ever.

Have I mentioned that I hate moving?

No comments:

Post a Comment