Wednesday, July 7, 2010

La Pizza

Last week I was itching to make something delicious for dinner. At that moment, I thought of my amazing sister-in-law Merideth and the pizza dough recipe, pizza stone and pizza knife/wheel that she gave us at one of my bridal showers. I immediately got excited! Little did I know that my life would be changed forever. Her recipe + cooking pizza on a pizza stone is THAT GOOD. Seriously.

Here's how it went down:

(I made the dough in the morning before work, so all that we had to do in the evening was knead it just a bit and then roll it out)



(Here's the non-circular pizza in the oven...it definitely took a while to get to this point, since we don't yet own a pizza peel. The darn thing would not want to come off of my silicone liner and get onto the pizza stone.)




(Here it is! Fresh out of the oven!)

Words can't describe the deliciousness that came out of the oven that evening. The pizza was incredible, and we will definitely be using her recipe more often.

Grazie, Merideth!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so yummy! I can't wait to have a pizza stone someday :) I would love the crust recipe! Please share...

    ReplyDelete