Friday, March 22, 2013

Max's Blessing Day

On March 3, 2013 Mark had the privilege to bless Max in our Church. 
It was such a beautiful experience that I will never forget.
We were so blessed and grateful to have so many family and friends
there to support our little family, and we couldn't have been happier!
My mom put in a lot of time and effort to make Max's white blessing outfit and it was gorgeous!
I never got a picture of just him in his outfit, so maybe I'd better get him back into it and do a photo shoot before he gets too big!

After the meeting, we had everyone squished in our humble abode for food and visiting.
It was a little crazy since it was a rainy day and we couldn't go outside, 
but it was so lovely to see everyone!

My parents were kind enough to come up from Arizona for the weekend 
and it was the first time that my step-dad got to meet Max. 
We were so glad and grateful that they were able to come!
A couple of hours after the blessing Max and I flew down to Arizona with my parents
so that I could spend time with my family before my younger brother flew to Guatemala
to begin his 2 year service as a full-time missionary for our Church.

Having to skip out early on the festivities made things a little hectic, but it was a fantastic weekend!


My step-dad meeting Max for the first time!
 
I, being the crazy person that I am, made 100 rolls for the lunch after the blessing. 
That's a lot of rolls!


With my parents



My gorgeous sister Keri




With Mark's parents

Mark's mom with Max, and her sister Deanna with her newest grandson Lincoln




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Allyson! He's a beautiful baby!!

    This is Amy Grigg, by the way.

    ReplyDelete