![]() |
| Via The Fox is Black by Mary Kate McDevitt
Hello friends, and happy weekend!
This week, I'm a fan of...
-New 22" monitors at work. I have 2 of them, and they're so pretty to look at, even if they aren't Macs.
-Planning to meet up with my parents in Vegas 2 weeks from today!
-Coming home to a completely cleaned home, thanks to my darling husband....and I didn't even ask him to do it!
-How pretty the snow covered mountains look right now.
-Groupons and weekend plans. Hopefully they will be awesome.
-My husband for putting up with me wanting to take his picture.
-Getting more money back from taxes than we thought we did. I don't know about you, but I like seeing an extra $500 in my bank account.
-This idea. I think we can all pass it forward.
That's it! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! We're looking forward to sunnier weather, and I'm trying to convince my husband that we need to go shopping. Ha ha ha. We'll see how that goes.
|
Friday, March 2, 2012
I'm a Fan Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment