No, I'm not talking about the Twilight books.
Yesterday was the "New Moon" phase of the moon, and supposedly if you want your hairs to grow faster and thicker, you're supposed to cut them on the New Moon.
Has anyone else ever heard of this before?
I only heard about this yesterday, so it was a little late to make a appointment and test out this theory,
but I think that I'm going to plan ahead and take a stab at it for the next New Moon. Ha.
Does anyone else have any rituals that they perform based on the phases of the moon?


Ha! I actually went to see a medicine man last year, and he and my Native friends explained that when the moon is shaped like a bowl, you are to pray for everything that you want, and keep praying until the bowl tips over and the blessings pour upon you. So yes, I have. It all turned out, but it didn't all turn out the way that I had planned. 'Tis life I guess.
ReplyDelete