This will be me, carting my children around in a Madsen cargo bike. But for now, I'm just dreaming of winning one! Click on the link and read about how you can win one too!
And I'm sorry for the obvious lack of posting. I am up to my eyeballs in research and annotated bibliographies for 3 different 10 page research papers. And midterms.
But as far as good news goes, we're hoping to catch the last of the fall foliage while it's at its peak...it'll be our last fall in Utah for a while, so this weekend is our last chance! Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics!
And I'm sorry for the obvious lack of posting. I am up to my eyeballs in research and annotated bibliographies for 3 different 10 page research papers. And midterms.
But as far as good news goes, we're hoping to catch the last of the fall foliage while it's at its peak...it'll be our last fall in Utah for a while, so this weekend is our last chance! Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics!

No comments:
Post a Comment